Feb 9, 2021
Chuck and Clint sit down with former NHL goaltender, Olympic
Silver Medalist, Professional Speaker and Mental Health Advocate,
Corey Hirsch to discuss his journey, the challenges he has faced
and how he now lives a life dedicated to serving others.
CONNECT WITH COREY:
QUICK EPISODE SUMMARY:
- Welcome, Corey!
- What growing up was like for Corey
- Corey’s hockey background
- When Corey started to experience anxiety and
- When Corey went to the Olympics
- The difference between OCD or and depression
- You are not alone
- The turning point in Corey’s journey
- Sneek peek into Coreys new book
- How Corey wants to bring mental health education to
the public school festival
- Knowledge is power, secrets are toxic.
- The best advice Corey can give you today